What’s new in version 4.3?
* Corrected a problem in iOS7 when choosing your own MP3 songs
* Interface improvements
* Changed the color of the raw data
* Minor improvements and bug fixes.
Please note: Unfortunately Airplay/Bluetooth will not work with iOS7, we are currently investigating a solution. Stay tuned!
What’s new in version 4.2.1?
* Fixed an error showing placeholder texts instead of the real texts (affected some languages)
* New flat icon
* Automatic adjustment of font size for long words
* Minor tweaks
What’s new in version 4.2?
* New iOS7 design
* Critical update for full iOS 7 compatibility
* It is now possible to stop the alarm with VoiceOver
* Minor improvements and bug fixes.
What’s new in version 4.1.1?
* Fixed an issue with daylight saving time
* Fixed a “keychain” crash which affected Runkeeper users
What’s new in version 4.1?
iPHONE 5 SUPPORT
Enjoy the full screen of the iPhone 5 or the new iPod.
Having trouble falling asleep? Sleep Cycle plays carefully selected soothing sounds until you fall asleep.
Choose weekdays to run Sleep Cycle without alarm.
* Renamed White noise to Sleep aid
* Added 12 new Sleep aid melodies
* Added Intelligent and regular mode to the Sleep aid sound duration
* Added pure white, pink and brownian noise to Sleep aid
* Smoother fading of the Sleep aid sound
* Slower increase of volume to maximum level if the user does not wake up
* At the end of the wake up phase, the phone vibrates on snooze attempts (works only in foreground mode)
* Airplay and external speakers works again
* Alarm is not routed from headset / external speaker to the phone speaker anymore
* Improved the sound quality of all melodies
* If the users is having more than 20 nights, the landscape graphs are defaulting to All
* Sleep notes view is automatically updated if the user would leave the view and adjust the Sleep notes under Settings
* Vibration starts directly when the maximum volume is reached
* Grey “slide to stop alarm”, easier on the eyes in darkness
* Time zone handling
* Background stability improved
* Fixed sound compatibility issues with iOS 6
* Fixed a rare crash when generating the graph in the morning
* Several alarm volume / sound bugs fixed
* Fixed an error with non-existing mp3 songs selected as alarm melody
* Sleep Cycle remembers where the user is while deleting nights
What’s new in version 4.0.1?
VIBRATION AS BACKUP
The vibration will wake you up, if the sound would not (recommended setting)
What’s new in version 4.0?
Track the quality of your sleep each night
FULL BACKGROUND SUPPORT
Set your alarm and exit Sleep Cycle – sleep analysis will continue in the background
See how events such as drinking coffee, eating too much or having a stressful day affect your sleep quality
LONG TERM GRAPHS
Track your sleep quality over time, see which days of the week you sleep best and much more
7 new, carefully selected, high quality, wake up melodies
Export all your sleep data for detailed analysis in, for example, Excel
Improved and simplified UI
Vastly improved general performance and graph loading
Other new features:
- Random alarm melody
- Possibility to delete specific nights
- Wake up mood – track how you feel each morning
- Simplified navigation between many nights – list view over all nights
- Simplified and improved volume management
- Direct access from statistics to best / worst / longest / shortest night
- Stop alarm without leaving Sleep Cycle
- Warning for unintentional PM alarm time setting
- Warnings shown on nights with too few movements
- Warning for low battery
- Possibility to turn off various reminders
- Possibility to delete entire database
- Better support for headsets
- Better handling of how the alarm time is saved for future sessions
- Now also available in Japanese, Chinese, Spanish, French, Italian, German and Swedish
- fixed issues with Facebook posting
- fixed a crash while using your own music as alarm sound
- fixed various wake up volume issues